If you are a EU registered company with a valid VAT number for intra-communitary operations, you may place your order with VAT exemption.
To do this, you need to create an account and validate your EU VAT number.
Remember that the intra-communitary VAT exemption does not apply to companies based in Spain.
How to create an account on En Papiers?
1. Go to the Main Menu and click on Create Account
2. Enter your information as shown in the image
3. Enter a valid European VAT number. This number starts with FR, DE, DK ...
4. If the company number is valid for intra-communitary orders, the system will automatically recognise it and discount the VAT on the final screen before making the payment.
5. Additionally, you may verify your VAT number on the official website of the European Commission. If you are registered for intra-communitary operations, the system will recognise your VAT number.
In this link you will find more information about the VAT exemption for intra-communitary operations.
If you have any questions about your registration as a company, do not hesitate to contact our team by email, whatsapp or telephone.